Equipment available for both rental and purchase
CEMs professionals performing EPA Method 320, 321, or ASTM 6348-03, can rely on Pine’s comprehensive FTIR capabilities that encompass application development, just in time rentals, and custom mobile systems for short term rental and purchase. The following applications are typical uses for the FTIR:
- Emission quantification for Subpart JJJJ & Subpart ZZZZ
- MACT studies for HAP compliance and surrogate determination
- Stack testing methods 320, 321, & ASTM 6348-03
- Process monitoring for ammonia and hydrogen chloride emissions
- Realtime volatile organic speciation and formaldehyde analysis
We provide in-house technical training for every FTIR rental and for customers needing further assistance our highly skilled technicians are available for on-site installations, setup, and training. Pine has a complete line of support equipment for turnkey applications, or if needed or we can build you a complete FTIR system for long term installation. Be sure to ask about our mobile Voyager FTIR CART system!
Pine provides a first-class technical support service as well as advice on which product will be best suited to your needs. Our quality management system insures that all equipment is tested and calibrated to manufacturer’s specifications when you receive it. To find out more, please select from the products listed below.