Geopump Peristaltic Pump
The GeoTech Peristaltic Pumps operated by mechanical peristalsis, so the sample only comes in contact with the tubing. This allows for sample integrity as well as easy cleaning and replacement. With the optional stainless steel tubing weight, tubing can be lowered to a specific depth without curling or floating on the surface of water. GeoPumps operate from any external 12VCD or 120VAC power source.
SERIES II Geopump Peristaltic Pumps are available in AC only, DC only, or an AC/DC combination. They have two pumping stations which can also be piggy-backed for multi-station pumping. The first pumping station has a variable speed of 30 to 300 RPM and the second station 60 to 600 RPM. SERIES I Geopump Peristaltic Pumps are available in AC only, DC only, or an AC/DC combination. These units have one pumping station which can be piggy-backed for multi-station pumping. They have variable speeds ranging from 60 RPM to 350 RPM.
- Exceptional field durability
- Operate from 60 to a maximum of 600 RPM
- Delivery rate of 1.67 ml per revolution
- Operate to a depth of 27 feet at sea level
- Variable speed control
- Reversible flow feature for back-flushing
- Disposable and dedicated tubing means controlled costs and no decontamination issues