Quest Edge 5 (Type 2)
The Quest Edge 5 model is a cable-free personal noise dosimeter with Intrinsic Safety approvals from MSHA, SIRA (ATEX), CSA (US and Canada), and Simtars (IECEx) for use in potentially hazardous environments such as mines, petrochemical sites, and manufacturing facilities. The Edge 5 noise dosimeter offers users a lighter, more ergonomic method to monitor noise levels with its compact contoured design, advanced feature set, and intrinsic safety certification.
Certified Intrinsically Safe
Cable Free, Contoured Shoulder Mount Design
Advanced Noise Dosimeter with (2) Virtual Dosimeters and Time History
LED Dose Indicator
Detection Management Software
Oil, Gas and Downstream Refineries
- Battery life - 40 hours nominal without LED activated
- Microphone - 1/4 inch pre-polarized condenser (electret) field replaceable threaded microphone
- Measuring Range - 70 dB - 140 dB
- Dosimeter - Edge 5 has three independent dosimeters. The third dosimeter is enabled through Detection Management Software.
- Convenient Presets – Preprogrammed to OSHA and ACGIH standards.
- Frequency weighting – A, C, Z
- Independent Exchange Rates - 3 dB, 4 dB or 5 dB