RAE Systems AutoRAE Lite for QRAE II
The AutoRAE Lite is a high-speed and low-operation-cost bump test and calibration station with data storage in Excel format. The AutoRAE Lite provides the lowest cost of ownership, and direct functional bump test indication. In addition, the AutoRAE Lite operates on a low-pressure system with a built-in pump.
- Lowest cost of ownership on the market.
- 12 second bump test.
- 2 minute calibration.
- Full documentation storage.
- Portable with battery option.
- Configures gas monitors.
- Demand flow system eliminates accidental leaks.
- Fully automated bump and calibration
- Bump test in 12 seconds
- Full calibration in 2 minutes
- Tamper-proof data files
- Optional battery operation
- Configures monitor
- Molded rubber insert
- ''No gas flow'' alarm
- Demand flow system
- USB cable for PC set up
- 12 volt power supply
- SD memory card minimum 512Mb
- Inlet filter
Calibration and Bump testing for QRAE II 1-4 gas confined space gas monitor