YSI 30 Salinity, Conductivity, Temperature Instrument
The YSI Salinity, Conductivity and Temperature Instrument is ready to use when you turn it on. A large, backlit display shows temperature along with conductivity, temperature-compensated conductivity, or salinity. In addition, the YSI 30 lets you set the reference temperature and the temperature coefficient if you're measuring temperature-compensated conductivity. The YSI 30 allows for user calibration for highest accuracy. Built-in storage chamber protects the probe when not in use.
The YSI 30M, which stores up to 50 data sets, is also available. The 100 foot cable instrument is automatically a Model 30M when purchased!
- Weighted probe sinks easily
- Autoranging enables fast, convenient conductivity measurement
- Automatic function check verifies that the system is working properly
- Cables are available in 10, 25, 50 and 100 foot lengths ( 3, 7.6, 15.2 and 30.4 m)
- Meets IP-65 water tightness requirements
- YSI 30M is CE compliant