YSI 55 DO Meter
Field-proven, the YSI 55 DO Instrument measures dissolved oxygen in mg/L or percent saturation. Offering push-button calibration with a built-in calibration chamber, direct salinity, and altitude compensation, the YSI 55 provides simultaneous readings of oxygen and temperature.
Dissolved oxygen readings are automatically compensated for temperature.
Also available is the YSI 55D with a detachable cable.
- Probe is weighted for quick sinking
- Large, easy-to-read back-lit display
- Cables are available in 12, 25, or 50 feet lengths (3.7, 7.6 and 15.2m)
- Meets IP-65 water tightness requirements
- Low-battery indicator on the display
- CE compliant version available