Geophysical & Survey
Equipment available for both rental and purchase
Pine’s inventory of geophysical and survey equipment is a synergistic fit for the equipment requirements of the nation’s multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting firms. Our offering is utilized by environmental, civil and transportation engineers and includes equipment used in applications such as:
- Sub-meter location profiling of groundwater monitoring wells
- Geospatial mapping of soil and water contamination
- Locations of buried structures and utility lines
- Definition of landfills, contamination plumes
- Non-destructive testing of structures and pavements
- Detection of mines, unexploded ordinances and tunnels
As the leading supplier of technical equipment used in a variety of engineering and industrial applications, we maintain a broad fleet of geophysical and survey equipment to ensure that you have access to reliable and up to date equipment when you need it.
Pine provides a first-class technical support service as well as advice on which product will be best suited to your needs. Our quality management system insures that all equipment is tested and calibrated to manufacturer’s specifications when you receive it. To find out more, please select from the products listed below.