FMC 2000 Multi-Channel Controller
FMC 2000 is a multi-channel controller with built-in modem designed for integration with RAE Systems' MeshGuard intelligent network of connected sensors. The FMC 2000 is the command and control element of the MeshGuard system, gathering data and monitoring alarms from MeshGuard toxic and flammable gas monitors.
The built-in wireless modem automatically links up with MeshGuard monitors, and the controller has built-in security safeguards to resist tampering of critical parameters.
- Built-in wireless modem for use in MeshGuard networks
- Manages up to 24 channels
- 5 programmable SPDT relay outputs
- Battery for up to 15 hours of operation
- Stainless-steel enclosure
- RS-485 and Ethernet interface
- Drilling rigs
- Petrochemical plants
- Tank farms
- Shipyard and maritime
- Steel mills
- Industrial safety