Isco 3710 Full-size Portable Composite Sampler
The 3710 Sampler combines simple operation and high volume capacity for single-bottle sampling. It collects composite samples - based on time or flow intervals - in a 2.5 gallon glass or polyethylene bottle, or a 4 gallon polyethylene bottle. Up to 24 sampling stop and resume times can be preset for unattended, automatic sampling.
Setup and programming is a snap. Simply choose the options you need from the selections displayed on the two-line, backlit LCD.
With a thermal resistance of R-11, you can be assured of maximum effectiveness for cooling samples. A thick, one-inch foam insulated base keeps the unit more rigid, and less affected by ambient temperatures.
- Fail-safe float shutoff prevents overfilling of sample bottle
- Exclusive LD90 Liquid Presence Detector and pump revolution counting system ensure accurate, repeatable sample volumes
- Quick, easy setup
- Uniform time intervals
- Non-uniform time intervals
- Flow-paced sampling with or without time delay
- Thick foam insulation (R-11) and 20-lb ice capacity (with 4 gallon bottle) to preserve samples
- 3710 Controller is housed in a NEMA 4X and 6 (IP67) environmentally sealed enclosure, and is fully interchangeable between portable and refrigerated samplers
- wastewater effluent
- CSO monitoring
- permit compliance
- pretreatment compliance
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Composite sampling bottle configurations - 1 x 2.5 gallon (9450 ml) polyethylene or glass; 1 x 4 gallon polyethylene
- Suction lines and strainers