QED MP50 Controller/12 VDC Compressor
The MP50 combines our highly successful MP10 Digital Controller and 3020 Compressor into one convenient, integrated unit. It puts you in control of the most advanced low-flow sampling system ever made. You will purge and sample quickly and easily, with precise, steady low-flow pumping rates from one sampling event to the next. QED's new basics equipment is also designed to take advantage of the opportunities for downsized equipment, which is lighter and more portable, reduces equipment cost, and increases sampling crew productivity. Simplified, sealed electronics are put together in a design that delivers famous QED durability and value. MicroPurge basics controllers can be connected to the MP30 Drawdown Meter for optional Automatic Drawdown Control, an industry first.
- Built-in rugged, durable fan-cooled 12 VDC air compressor, with the option to use an external air source, if desired.
- Exclusive MicroPurge control mode uses simple arrow keys to adjust low-flow rates easily and repeatably, using a microprocessor to re-create the flow adjustment strategies used by experienced samplers.
- Connection port allows linking to optional MP30 Drawdown/Water Level Meter, which signals MP50 Controller to enter standby mode if the drawdown limit is exceeded.
- Multi-mode digital control includes MicroPurge Mode, ID Mode for repeat events, and manual control.
- Weatherproof controls are housed in a rugged, compact (16'' x 13'' x 6.5'') case.
- Full digital display of all setting and status information