Solinst Model 102 Water Level Meter
The Solinst Model 102 Water Level Meter has been designed for measuring groundwater levels, especially in small diameter tubes and piezometers. The cable has a heavy duty jacket and stainless steel inner conductor for strength.
For situations where highly accurate measurements or speed of reading is more important the Model 101 Flat Tape Water Level Meter is also available.
The Model 102 Water Level Meter uses a 9V battery and a small diameter probe on narrow coaxial cable.
When the probe enters water the electrical circuit is completed, sending a signal back to the reel where a light and clearly audible buzzer are activated.
The water level is then determined by reading the cable at the top of the borehole, casing or tube and by accounting for the distance from the point of measurement to the nearest marking on the cable.
- Narrow - 1/4'' (6 mm) probe excellent for use in 3/8'' ID (10 mm) flexible tubing
- Low Cost - Fewer markings allow a lower cost. For closer markings see Model 101.
- Long Life
- - Rugged, free-standing reel
- - Strong, flexible coaxial cable
- - Replacement probes, cables and parts
- Optional - Carrying bag with shoulder strap