TSI Alnor Balometer Capture Hood EBT731
The EBT731 Balometer ® Capture Hood is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument primarily used for efficiently taking direct air volume readings at diffusers and grilles. The EBT features a detachable micromanometer which can be used with optional probes for increased flexibility in multiple measurement applications.
Offering durable, trouble-free operation, this lightweight, ergonomically designed capture hood kit saves time and money by combining multiple measurement tools into one package. The EBT731 Balometer Capture Hood helps you create healthy and energy efficient environments while meeting local codes, guidelines and regulations for ventilation systems.
- Accurately measures pressure, velocity and flow to help you meet industry standards
- Auto-zeroing pressure sensor reduces user-steps and saves time
- Automatic density correction increases reading accuracy
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Large graphic display with backlight offers easy-to-use interface
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Programmed for multiple languages
- Integrated Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse application simplifies calculations
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Compatible with AiRNAB™ digital documentation system
- Includes downloading software with USB cable
- Accommodates optional pitot, air flow (straight pitot), temperature/relative humidity, velocity matrix, or thermoanemometer probes for use in multiple applications