GE DMS Go+ Portable Thickness Gauge
The well-established and proven ultrasonic thickness gauge DMS Go is available with joystick operation or as the new DMS Go+ with arrow-key operation. The DMS Go and the new DMS Go+ are both ultra-portable and ultra-powerful thickness gauges.
Both units have a small protected hand-held housing with the biggest A-Scan display in its class and features which are essential for inspections based on common codes and standards.
The new DMS Go + is the youngest member of the DMS Go family equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics to provide accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data.
Apart from the different operational devices the joystick or the arrow-keypad, the operation and the menus of both instruments are the same. The accessories are inter-changeable with both instruments. And even the stored instrument settings of the DSM Go can be used with the newDSM Go + and vice versa.
The DMS Go+ uses the same operating platform and hardware as the state-of-the-art USM Go+ portable flaw detector. Both DMS Go and DMS Go+ thickness gauges can be easily converted into comprehensive flaw detectors with a simple software upgrade.
High performance thickness measurement
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540 °C (1000 °F)
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy.
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential.
High capacity data recorder and compatibility with powerful data management systems
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of hundreds of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments
- Data can be organized in pre-set, custom or advanced file structures.
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems.
- Compatible with UltraMate and UltraMate Lite data management programs to allow for comprehensive data analysis and documentation.
Ease of use
- Intuitive joystick (DMS Go) and arrow-keypad (DMS Go+) for positive digital control of parameters
- One hand operation and one-hand, menu-directedcalibration process
- A "Flip", function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operatives.
- A large, 800x480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eye-strain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions.
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments.
- Battery allows up to 10 hours operation and can be re-charged on- or off-board.
Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540 °C (1000 °F)
Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy.
Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential.
|Display||5 inch diagonal\n800 x 480 pixels\n108 × 65 mm (W x H)|
|Size (W x H x D)||175 x 111 x 50 mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||850 g with battery|
|Protection Class||IP 67|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 55 °C|
|Battery||Li-Ion rechargeable > 8 hours operation time|
|Power Adapter / Charger||100 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Probe Connector||Dual Lemo-00 (T/R)|
|Pc Interface||Micro USB|
|Memory Card||SD-Card 16 GB max|
|Data Recorder||100.000 readings per file. Multiple files can be stored on SD card in 8 file formats with user selectable A-Scan B-Scan and micro-grid att|
|Pulser||120 - 250 V\nSpike wave\nAutomatically matched to probe|
|Pulse Repetition Frequency||4 8 or 16 Hz selectable|
|Receiver||110 dB dynamic automatic gain control Manual - high -low -auto|
|Measurement Range||04 - 14.000 m/s (0.01 - 551)|
|Units||mm inch µs|
|Digital Display Resolution||001 mm or 01 mm (0.001- or 0.01) selectable|
|Measurement Techniques||Zero crossing IP to 1st echo multi echo TopCoat Auto-V|
|Calibration||One-point Two-point\nAuto or Manual On-block and Off-block Zero\nAutomatic V-Path correction|
|Display Mode||Thickness and A-Scan Temperature corrected thickness B-Scan\nMin/Max capture Differential|